Sunday, January 29, 2012

"Do It Yourself" Blog

Screen captured from Sugar & Cloth.

"Here Freshly Pressed goes. Again. I just found another awesome blog. Creative and inspiring! I bet you won't stop staring at her blog."

What?  Sugar & Cloth
Who? "I'm Ashley Rose. I am a perpetual student with a passion to search and create," she said in about page.
Why? Very creative, practical, and applicable. Most of all her portfolios are made by Do It Yourself (DIY) method. So, you can try them at home. She also recommend another creative blogs in 
I Heart page. Very lovely!
Where? Find it by yourself in http://sugarandcloth.com

These are my favourites. Enjoy.

Unordinary crackers' time :)
Screen captured from Sugar & Cloth.


No need a truck to bring this shelves home. :)
Screen captured from Sugar & Cloth.


I love this! Can't wait to try this vintage key necklace, soon.
Screen captured from Sugar & Cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment